The Social Media and Digital Communication Tools Training for Beginners will be held on 2-3 June 2022!
Communication is changing and transforming. The digital world is re-shaping and re-formatting the communication means and human relations. Civil society organisations that aim to outreach to new target groups and are concerned with the digital transformation are making room for digital communication in their activities and budgets.
In this training, you will be learning how to use the digital channels more effectively and safely and how the communication world is operating. Some of the topics to be covered during the training are:
- History of internet, statistics for world usage of internet, social media and technology usage
- How to use Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin more efficiently?
- Internet and social media security and safety for beginners
- The training will be held on Zoom application.
- The training will be held on 2 successive days and participation to both days is required. It is highly recommended that civil society representatives who will be able to attend at least 75% of the training are registered.
- As there will be practical sessions during the training it is required that participants attend the training with either a desktop or a laptop computer.
ℹ️ Social Media and Digital Communication Tools Training for Beginners 📍Zoom
🗓 02 June 2022, Thursday / 15:00 – 19:00
🗓 03 June 2022, Friday / 15:00 – 19:00
The training will be on beginner level. In the upcoming months, we are planning to hold an advanced training for CSOs who require an advanced level of knowledge. The number of participants will be limited to 25. The training will be held in Turkish, and when/if required simultaneous translation to English will be provided.
Please register latest by 29 May 2022 at 16.00 hours. Confirmations of those whose registration are accepted will be sent latest by 31st May 2022.